Immediate start - payroll positions in the CBD and surrounding areas
Your new company
An excellent opportunity to join a busy team and expand your experience and knowledge in the Payroll industry. We are looking for immediately available payroll professionals seeking flexible temporary work.
Your new role
- Processing all payroll transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure full compliance with legal and tax obligations
- Using high levels of customer service to resolve queries by both written and verbal communication.
- Cross check and process employee timesheets.
- Review payroll reports, maintenance and changes and ensure payroll information is up to date
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in payroll
- Solid understanding of NZ payroll legislation
- A team player with great communication skills
- Experience using tier one payroll systems
- A self-motivated problem solver who works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment and you will be remunerated based on your level of experience.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds like you or someone you may know, please contact Beth Jones on 04 471 4490 or by emailing email@example.com for further information. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career Please only apply if you are currently living in New Zealand and have full working rights. Overseas applications will be unsuccessful.