Corporate Tax Senior - Ultimate Flexibility!
I am working on behalf of a well known and forward thinking chartered accountancy practice in Medway, Kent who are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join them in an exciting position with lots of flexibility around your working pattern. There is an opportunity to work from home, part time or with flexible hours, depending on the individuals preference. Excellent mixed compliance and advisory exposure is on offer with this forward thinking practice!
My client is a hard working but rewarding and progressive accountancy practice who look after their staff and clients. They have grown well over the last few years and they are now seeking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their experienced team focusing on a mix of compliance and advisory corporate tax work whilst supporting with the growth of their R&D work too.
The Corporate Tax Senior's main responsibilities;
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters.
- You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities.
- Completing and reviewing tax returns and computations, and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Provisioning of tax disclosures and/or tax audit of disclosures liaising closely with the accounts team
- Responsible for the assisting with, or delivering tax projects (typically R&D, EIS, VAT, restructures and employment taxes), dependent on experience.
- Manage the delivery of tax due diligence assignments
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- You will write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
The successful Corporate Tax Senior should be;
- You'll be professionally qualified or nearly qualified , preferably ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA, or qualified by experience
- Technically strong, with experience of corporate tax compliance and advisory work within practice
- R&D experience would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
£35,000- £50,000 dependent on experience
flexible working from home and/or in the office as well as flexible hours.
part time if required
study support if required