Private Client or Mixed Tax Manager - Fantastic Practice
Michael Page are working with an excellent accountancy practice based near Canterbury who are looking for a Private Client or Mixed Tax Manager to join their team in a rewarding and diverse role. The position can be moulded around the person and their experience but it's a great opportunity for somebody looking for a progressive role in a forward thinking practice.
This firm is a fantastic accountancy practice who are preparing for the future as a consequence of growth and looking to recruit a Tax Manager. They have a fantastic reputation and a wide array of clients in the local area. They are offering a competitive salary and excellent progression prospects are on offer.
This will be a mixed position across compliance and advisory work but can be a purely advisory role, reporting in to the Partners. You will work in a small team and manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Assist with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Be responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Assist clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
- Assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attend networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
- Manage a small team of 3-4 staff
- Qualified tax professional - ACCA, ACA, ATT, CTA, similar qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
£50,000- £70,000, dependent on experience
Parking at the office
4% matched Pension
30 days holiday + 8 days of bank holiday
Various flexible benefits