Finance Manager (Part time)
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Manager will manage a small team and be responsible for developing staff, processes and systems to ensure the finance team functions in an efficient manner.
My client is a rapidly expanding SME who due to growth have created this role to add to their Finance function. They're a market leading firm who always offer a tailored approach to suit their customers needs.
* Managing the finance team
* Overseeing Month end across the group of businesses
* Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting.
* Processing and checking supplier payment runs
* Overseeing all bank processing and managing banking relationships
* Ensure the business is compliant with international VAT reporting requirements
* Ensure full compliance with HMRC Preparation of VAT Returns
* Intrastat and ec sales reporting
* Overseeing year end in preparation for the external accountant
* Assisting with the completion of monthly management accounts.
- Previous experience working within an SME environment.
- AAT Qualified.
- Be able to work and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in the service sector.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a permanent part time role (25 hours a week) with excellent company benefits.