Manager (m/f) Wanted! Accounting Compliance and Reporting Services team
Manager (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Accounting Compliance and Reporting Services team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
Working closely with a team, you will be responsible for the accounting and tax compliance of a widely diversified client portfolio. You will be the primary contact for your clients, managing their expectations and building lasting relationships with them. You will be responsible for all communications with external / internal stakeholders related to your portfolio. You will also be responsible for all administrative duties related to your client portfolio (invoicing, quotations, daily queries etc…).
You are flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit. You are capable of multitasking. You are open minded to work on other related projects (process improvements, trainings, software etc…).
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can be sponsored for certifications and join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A University degree (minimum Bachelor BAC+3 degree) in accounting, finance, business administration or economics;
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar work environment;
- A strong experience in the preparation of financial statements in Lux GAAP;
- Very strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- Prior experience in a supervisory role (support, coach etc…);
- Working knowledge of income tax and VAT rules and principles;
- A good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory compliance environment (eCDF, BCL, CSSF);
- A fluent level in English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- An experience in the preparation of financial statements in another GAAP;
- A fluent German or French level.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.