Sernior Analyst, Capital Market Risk
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
- Working as a Business Analyst for projects within the Capital Market Risk Team. Primarily responsible for writing BRD, User stories and working with development team, performing testing. The candidate is also expected to track risk/issues and co-ordinate with teams to take them to closure
- Responsible for detailed business analysis, impact analysis where the candidate is expected to outline problems, opportunities and solutions. Expected to work on range of projects from regulatory related/ product transformation/automation/system enhancement related changes
CMR- Reporting/ Monitoring – Apart from Business Analysis, candidate is expected to work on firm critical business processes:
- Support execution of key daily, monthly and quarterly counterparty risk processes (exposure reporting, products and counterparty limits updates and monitoring etc.), including management reports for the CMR team
- Drive the execution of reports:
- Ensure all delivery timelines are met, procedures are followed with sufficient checks and controls
- Perform analysis, deep dives and provide thought leadership (portfolio analysis, trend analysis, impact analysis)
- Review results, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Document results in the right format for different audiences
- Coordinate with BUs and other stakeholders inside and outside of Risk
- 2-3 years of experience as Business Analyst from Financial Industry
- MBA/Post-Graduate from Tier 2/3 or experience of working in similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- Two or more years of Business Analyst experience
- Should have proven experience of working with large data
- Should be very good with MS Excel/Powerpoint
- Knowledge in technical skill sets like VBA or products like Murex and Cogos, Axiom will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.