Senior Associate-Emerging Lead
Client Onboarding Lead will be Onboarding on SSGA clients on RMS application, resolve any setup issues and establish appropriate process controls in place.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills that foster close collaboration with various internal teams and relationship managers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Onboarding activities like interpreting IMA agreements, Fee schedules and address complex setups without any quality issues.
- Self-learn end-to-end Revenue Management Cycle (client account setup, account maintenance, monthly accrual, true-up, client invoicing, account receivable, etc.) of the company. Able to assume responsibilities for all activities and tasks within the group.
- Monitor the client/stakeholder concerns and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Good reading skills , ability to read through the IMA agreements, rebate letters and interpret the fee schedules accurately.
Minimum Job Specifications
- Domain Knowledge of Asset Management industry. Operational experience in handling accounting, Onboarding, or any finance teams.
- Client Onboarding experience/ Exposure to IMA agreements & fee schedules.
- Knowledge in accounting (revenue recognition).Added advantage
- Team Work and Collaboration, Client Focus & Business delivery, Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent relevant educational qualification
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.