Regulatory Reporting Lead #154859
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Represent LEF for new business project on Private Banking(PB) Business set up with his/her fruitful wealth management related experience;
- Own the process of project not limited to feasibility analysis, solution workout, UAT and routine maintenance
- Regulatory reporting analysis: regulatory ratio analysis, regulatory returns(PBOC/CBIRC/SAFE) analysis and other PB related accounting matters etc;
- Involve in PB system build up and UAT (T24 platform experience preferred) ;
- Control over the data integrity of general ledger to clean all suspense and exceptions
- Being responsible for preparing the daily accounting entries and voucher process, including all the bank business related expense payment, make sure all the daily routine work complete timely and accurately;
- Data provider for group reporting for all non local GAAP;
- Make proper documentation on the tax returns and any ad-hoc queries from the local Tax Bureau.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Sciences/Mathematics degree.
- Up to 8 years’ experience in Banking Industry or BIG4 Finance Industry services related, especially Local Incorporate Bank and PB working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal Chinese and English communication skills.
- Prefer CPA/CFA holders
- Prefer BIG4 audit experience
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.