This Management Accountant role focuses on the production of monthly accounts for the UK business operation. This position also involves significant interaction with the wider team, ensuring their continued growth and success.
This client is a global business operating within the retail industry. This role is positioned within a team of Management Accountants, reporting directly into a Financial Controller.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating the monthly management accounts for the UK operating business
- Management of fixed assets + balance sheet account reconciliations
- Supporting financial year end process including additional analysis for reporting and taxation
The successful candidate will have:
- Studying for a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA,CIMA) with experience as a Management Accountant or similar
- Ability to deal with a variety of tasks and the evolution of the role and responsibilities over time
- Technical knowledge of accounts preparation and month end process
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This role offers a competitive salary, with an excellent benefits package including; pension, life cover, healthcare, travel discounts and more. Salary is reviewed annually, and the family orientated company policy allows for an increased level of flexibility to balance work/life requirements.