Leading FMCG business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team.
We are partnering with a European leading FMCG Business in Milton Keynes. An internal promotion has created this great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to come in and join the team.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 8 in payroll
- Develop and maintain payroll, benefits and immigration policy
- Drive the strategy and objectives of the Payroll
- Being responsible for managing all third party service providers
- Ensure that these services are compliant, delivered on time, to budget and at the right quality levels
- Be accountable for the third party suppliers the business partners with to deliver services
- Charged with looking after business process owners whose systems consume HR data in order to operate including Information Security, Central Support Team, Compliance, Finance and Control
- Drive and oversee projects that involve changes to the service
- Effectively on boarding c. 100 + new joiners per year to payroll
- Effective and efficient payment of over £30m in bonus allocations
- You will be responsible for a network of employees who deliver payroll and immigration services in the EMEA region
- Looking after F&C Tax department on employee and expat tax matters
Senior Payroll Lead Requirements:
- 2 years of Payroll Management experience
- Knowledge or experience of HMRC and tax regulations
- Specialist knowledge in all aspects of a payroll function is essential.
- Previous Project Management and delivery is essential.
- CIPP Level 3+ qualified
- Knowledge of overseas regulations
- Clear communicator, excelling at inter-departmental communication
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- State of the art offices!
- Flexible working policy