Junior Business Analyst
The Junior Business Analyst role, based in Camberley, is responsible for supporting two of our UK businesses primarily and providing financial reports and analysis for a leading FMCG business.
This instantly-recognisable Camberley based organisation is a true FMCG market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation. Offering great career progression and study support, opportunities within this business are endless.
Junior Business Analyst responsibilities;
- Delivery of accurate and timely management information
- Weekly reporting of operational and sales information.
- Monthly reporting of key accounting, sales and operational performance along with regular performance reviews with operational management.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as requested by senior management.
- To respond to queries with data accuracy and follow up with investigations of data sources where required.
- To provide budgeting, forecasting and planning support to the Financial Controller and the management accountant.
- To provide assistance and support to the Management Accountant to ensure the accuracy of accounting information
- To actively support the Finance Team in the successful delivery of key business initiatives and projects.
- Challenge and develop our business understanding of commercial performance measures and suggest ways to improve
- To understand challenges, customer and business performance issues that are specific to individual areas
- Provide explanation and understanding of budget targets to branch managers, and collate feedback to Finance of key issues
Junior Business Analyst Requirements:
- BSc/BA degree educated in a Financial discipline
- Experience analysing financial data
- Experience in a financial role is desired
- Experience dealing with large amounts of data and exporting and manipulating the data
- Solid Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookup etc)
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
This Junior Business Analyst role, based in Camberley offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry.