Manager, Project Management - Group Finance
Support Head of Finance to execute Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) and Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”) System implementation, identify process improvements and execute Group Finance related projects.
- Execute the role of Technical Project Management Office in the ERP & EPM system implementation.
- Monitor and ensure timeline of project implementation is adhered to.
- Act as the key liaison for Group Finance in this project with external consultant and internal stakeholders and providing technical Group Finance input, where necessary.
- Lead, plan and manage the project implementation with relevant stakeholders from design, testing and execution phase.
- Plan and manage change management process to stakeholders (both Group Finance and external stakeholders).
- Prepare materials for Project Steering Committee meeting and papers for sign off.
- Plan, prepare and manage external audit process on legacy general ledger migration.
- At least 6 - 10 years of working experience in related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CA, CPA or its equivalent
- Preferably Managers specializing in financial analysis and reporting, in accordance to MFRS/IFRS requirements in the financial services sectors.