Manager, Project Management - Group Finance
Support Head of Finance to execute Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) and Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”) System implementation, identify process improvements and execute Group Finance related projects.
- Execute the role of Technical Project Management Office in the ERP & EPM system implementation.
- Monitor and ensure timeline of project implementation is adhered to.
- Act as the key liaison for Group Finance in this project with external consultant and internal stakeholders and providing technical Group Finance input, where necessary.
- Lead, plan and manage the project implementation with relevant stakeholders from design, testing and execution phase.
- Plan and manage change management process to stakeholders (both Group Finance and external stakeholders).
- Prepare materials for Project Steering Committee meeting and papers for sign off.
- Plan, prepare and manage external audit process on legacy general ledger migration.
- At least 6 - 10 years of working experience in related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CA, CPA or its equivalent
- Preferably Managers specializing in financial analysis and reporting, in accordance to MFRS/IFRS requirements in the financial services sectors.
Apply for Manager, Project Management - Group Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly