Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this established Science and Research business in Diss with the opportunity to impact key strategic decision making within the business. With a proven track record of developing their employees through the business the successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will need to be a driven and ambitious individual.
An established name in the Science and Research market with offices across the UK and Europe who are able to provide a stable and energetic working environment, priding themselves on their employee progression and development. The Assistant Management Accountant will sit within the welcoming Diss team with broad exposure across the business and influencing key business decisions.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Working in a finance business partnering capacity, support detailed analysis and financial information to inform business decisions
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts
- Providing analysis on trends within the business and suggesting adjustments for the business
- Management of the P&L
- Supporting the national budget and forecasting processes
- Ensuring the rigorous financial structure and processes within the business
- Ensuring the continued development of the business systems
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Broad systems exposure and strong Excel would be advantageous
- Previous experience with the Science and research sector would be advantageous
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders within the business and providing finance sport
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will be joining a leading business within Diss with the opportunity to have an impact on the success of the business, shaping business decisions whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.