Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is willing to participate in interesting V&M projects for companies from variety of industries. To be successful on this role you should have:
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of valuation and/or financial modelling,
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements analysis and accounting principles (IFRS),
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA Certification completed or in process,
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office based tools in particular MS Excel,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Quick learner,
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your future role
As a professional in our team you will be responsible for preparing advanced business models and valuations for a wide range of purposes including: M&A transactions, debt financing, restructuring, strategy, accounting purposes, etc. You will be able to cooperate with both major Polish and multinational companies. In general, you will take an active part in whole processes related to V&M projects. That will include:
- Supporting project managers in delivering V&M projects,
- Taking responsibility for effective project module delivery,
- Preparation of advanced financial models and valuations,
- Active contact with clients,
- Supervising work of junior colleagues,
- Contributing to business development and the sales process,
- Taking part in other activities as appropriate to complete the project.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gim (Calypso Q22), individual physiotherapy services, our network of free bicycles, our Caffè Nero coffee house and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
For our Clients, working across industry sectors, we bring deep experience in valuation, financial modelling and other business support.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.