Manager Project Reporting & Decision Support
3 days left
- Experience level
At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you
Do work that matters:
The Financial Services division, led by the Group CFO, partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide financial control function and specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security and property.
The Enterprise Services (ES) division delivers the Group’s information technology and operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Enterprise Services Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Enterprise Services division.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Performance Reporting this role is responsible to support the execution of key strategic projects including:
- Ensuring the successful establishment of the project financial governance and associated financial processes.
- Ensure the benefits of the Business Case are captured, tracked and realised, ensuring both financial control and providing business insight on delivery
- Assist to remove any roadblocks to the successful delivery of the program
- Provide financial control expertise to the project team and partner with them on project financial spend
- Calculate, monitor and embed all project related benefits pertaining to the business case across Enterprise Services and other impacted Business Units
- Ring fence and provide Senior Management clear reporting all on associated expenses and benefits
- Manage the delivery of monthly financial reporting for the assigned programmes/projects
- Provide analysis of the actual monthly spend, including comparison of spend against budget and forecast
- Review, analyse and constructively challenge the monthly spend with a view to understanding the status of each project, including milestones, risks, issues, financial status (actuals, forecasts, budgets), and progress made each month
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience;
- Accounting/finance management related degree; and
- Financial Reporting and Planning Experience required
- Knowledge of the financial services and / or technology industry, including technology developments that are impacting Financial Services.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 27/09/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.