Database and Automation Professional
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Integrated Services Innovation Team of the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Understand Finance business problems and challenges regarding Regulatory Capital Calculation and related Management Reporting
- Recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick, iterative solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
- Work closely with IT and Regulatory Capital Calculation and Reporting professionals on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
- Work on facilitating migration to strategic platforms, direct development or acting in an advisory capacity
- Run and maintain MS Access databases supporting the above finance processes and teams with data and reports on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis#LI-AN1
- 2+ years of experience in MS Office development and integration (VBA, Excel, Access)
- Database skills with understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Finance/Reporting
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
- Advantage: knowledge and experience with tools and languages like: Alteryx, RPA (Automation Anywhere, BluePrism), Python and R.
The Regulatory Capital Calculation and related Management Reporting team, within the Finance department, is responsible for calculating Risk Weighted Asset to determine the Firm`s required capital level and to provide information to Business Unit management regarding their capital need to support strategic decision making.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.