Core Business Services - Business Analyst
Your key responsibilities
- Oversee/ advice business operation and monitor service line performance, which includes attending weekly, monthly business enablement meetings, updating pipeline/backlog, tracking financial performance, etc.
- Initiate short and long terms programs to support the business in addressing structural and/or market issues that are impacting financial performance
- Understand the implications of management decisions to business operation, and link service line objectives with overall market segment strategy
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast, analyze variances, initiating corrective actions
- Prepare/Provide presentation to senior management on service line performance
- Lead/Assist with design and development of reports , analytic models and key financial indicators needed to support desired business outcomes. This includes interpreting financial and operational data and transferring that data into meaningful reporting and recommendations that can be used to assess businesses and make corrective actions as required
- Liaise with other teams such as BD, Talent, Finance and their interrelationships consistently to reflect the businesses needs as well as supporting data integrity
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Self-discipline and ambitious
To qualify for the role you must have
- Over 3 years of experience, with 1 or more years’ relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, in English (fluent), Mandarin (fluent), and Cantonese (good to have)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Problem solving and root-cause identification skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Strong numerical and analytical skills, fast-paced, logical, problem-solver, adaptable, customer-driven and the ability to build
- Relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.