Business Analyst, Business Consulting
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key Responsibilities
- Interact with business users/Product Owner and understand business processes and requirements
- Perform requirements analysis and solution design on product backlog items
- Collaborate closely with developers as part of an agile development team
- Perform functional testing and coordinate acceptance test with users
Skills & Attributes for success
- Plan and conduct training to users as part of project delivery
- Provide solutions and options on operational issues encountered by end users
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Business Analyst or similar capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis on technical writing skills
- Basic knowledge of database query scripting (SQL) and UX/UI design concepts
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Keen appreciation of client’s needs and strong interest in software delivery
- Knowledge of test automation will be an advantage
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.