Assurance - External Audit - Financial Services - Oman - Senior Associate
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Oman are looking to recruit experienced Senior Associates to join their team. The jobholder would typically be degree qualified (e.g. to Bachelors degree level) in an accountancy, finance or numeracy based degree
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing the planning sections of audits;
- The audit of all the file’s areas;
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials);
- Manage the job time in efficient way;
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology);
- Take the right decisions when needed;
- Act as a Development Team Manager to teams of Associates Tutor one of PwC’s many training courses;
- Champion business unit initiatives ranging from technology to learning and development;
- Help less experienced team members
Additional Job Description
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualification (or equivalent) with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels with well developed listening and questioning techniques
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously without direct day to day management Desire for continuous self improvement
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Knowledge of IAS and IFRS
Minimum years experience required
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in an audit role in a Big 4 firm
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.