Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency (Settlements)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Working as part of a dedicated Settlements Team, Individual will be responsible for the execution and QA of external/internal Cash payments adhering to strict deadlines. Ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met together with working with partners in different jurisdictions.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks for;
- external payments to Investors
- payments to commission/management fee accounts
- payments between IMR & other accounts to ensure no delays occur on the remittance of external payments to Investors
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore
- Work queue management
- Adherence to Client Service Level Deliveries
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- Take part in any project related work as required
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Services
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Working with other team members to ensure Settlements Team Mailbox is kept up to date at all times and that e mails are actioned/filed promptly and within agreed timelines.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous experience within a Transfer Agency or Finance Function
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues while working to deadlines
- Client Service experience
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills ( Microsoft Excel )
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.