Senior Audit Manager Financial Crime & Regulatory Compliance
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Financial Crime & Regulatory Compliance team is responsible for appropriate coverage of key risks across all CBA Business lines, Support Functions and CBA Offshore branches. This includes coverage of a range of Financial Crime topics such as AML, Embargo & Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (AB&C), and Regulatory Compliance reviews.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Oversee and deliver a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees
- Provide objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank’s customers
- Identify issues together with risk and commercial insights as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business
- Do work that matters
- Assist the Executive Manager (EM) in developing and executing of the Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance audit program, manage and lead large and diverse teams and engage with senior stakeholders in Financial Crime function
- Alongside the Executive Manager build and deliver a dynamic, risk-based audit plan and provide input to refresh this at least quarterly, to appropriately capture key and emerging risks
- Effectively lead, supervise and direct all aspects of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure
- Be an agent of change by sharing learnings, support and drive appropriate use of analytics to strengthen and accelerate the audit findings and support the EM in presenting very high and high risk rated issues to the Management
- Create and maintain key relationships with the Group Auditor and the GA&A executive and leadership teams, including subsidiary audit teams. Ensure all stakeholders and contributors are consulted on Group reporting and Board and senior stakeholder messaging
- Build and sustain independent and objective relationships with Line 1, Line 2 risk management, Project Steering Committees and professional services firms ensuring appropriate assurance coverage is provided
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 13/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.