MI COE Sr. Business Analyst
The COE Sr Business Analyst would be supporting the COE Business Lead and Business Intelligence Lead in Touchless MI and Single Source of Truth (SSOT) agenda for UPSTREAM IG NE. Would be responsible for supporting and delivering the governance at each of the COBs in understanding the Business requirements and delivering the tool as per expectation.
- Would play a key role in the implementation of Touchless MI (TMI) and SSOT strategies in supporting R&A UPSTREAM AND INTEGRATED GAS
- Be up to date with the new technologies available in the MI Stack of COE and ensuring adequate usage to ensure right tool for the right job
- Support capability building within R&A UPSTREAM AND INTEGRATED GAS and Change management in the rollout of MI Solutions
- Working across boundaries in R&A Connect teams to ensure teams know the capabilities of Technology to create an appetite for new ways of working. Ensure team engagement in TMI projects. Working with Core project team in business impact analysis
- Creating productive working relationships and strategic partnerships with wider teams within and outside of R&A
- Responsible for MI Repository of the respective businesses and implementation of fit for purpose MI
- This role would support the lead in DRB at each of the Businesses to channelise the new projects/initiatives to fit them into the Touchless MI strategy and help prioritisation of the same
- Identify opportunities in the Businesses on new solutions that could be deployed to create efficiencies, provide insights and contribute to Touchless MI Strategy
- Strong understanding of Data and Systems, should be able to articulate the data requirements, interconnectivities of different sources, hierarchies and mappings for the Business.
- Working with LT and Extended LT of each of the R&A Business leads in understanding their priorities and Leveraging the BI Team to deliver fit for purpose solutions
- Work with R&A Connect Business LT to drive Touchless MI Agenda at a more granular level
- Currently the MI that is produced in the R&A Teams is diverse, non standardised, manual and solutions created are point solutions. The incumbent needs to work and support the lead on bringing all these together and helping build sustainable MI platforms to achieve Touchless MI agenda
- Challenge the businesses on the requirement of MI and link to the insights rather than production of reports. Should be able to handle challenging conversation within and outside R&A to change the current MI landscape
- The incumbent should be able to grasp complex business challenges and provide solutions.
- The candidate should be adept with ERP’s, Mappings, manual data sources which is spread across teams and deal with complexity arising due to non-standardisation
- The incumbent will need to possess the drive and inter-personal skills to influence and work with others; to provide support to the business while retaining an independent challenging role;
- This role needs to work with wide variety and stream of stakeholders, Businesses and teams with conflicting priorities and influence without formal authority in the implementation of solutions
- The incumbent would also work with and contribute to the capability building of R&A teams who are diverse in skill sets, locations and background
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.