This is a temporary FP&A position working for a large FMCG company in Maidenhead.
This temporary FP&A position is working for a growing organisation based in Maidenhead.
This is a temporary FP&A position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
Provide business partnering and operational reporting
- Perform regular review, analytical assessment and challenge of regional and area results vs forecast/plan, with a view to ensuring cost efficiencies, commercial viability and operational capability
- Provide in depth statistical analysis, trends and insights on the business performance
- Proactively support the month-end accounting process
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Financial Planning Analysis experience
- Excellent Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This position is offering an excellent benefits package.