Michael Page are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to provide a full management accounting service to support the achievement of the financial and operational targets of the business. To undertake analysis and costing evaluation of systems and processes.
The client is a well established in their field, they have been extremely busy and need additional support on an interim basis. They are looking for interim support for a minimum 3 month contract.
The key responsibilities of the interim Management Accountant are:
- Ensure the best use is made of specialist applications, the finance system and spreadsheets to deliver an efficient and effective service to internal and external customers.
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts that accurately reflect the financial performance of the business.
- Analyse and investigate variances from budget producing reports to assist management decisions and control.
- Produce and report on accurate forecasts in conjunction with budget holders and Senior Finance Partners, which anticipate financial results for current and future years.
- Contribute to the budget setting cycle in conjunction with budget holders and Senior Finance Partners to assist them in identifying value for money and efficiency savings that help the business to achieve its financial performance targets.
- Work with Senior Finance Partners to develop reporting and performance indicators to monitor performance and make improvements.
- Develop financial models to assist in evaluating business decisions/processes.
- Provide support on projects to deliver continuous improvement in the delivery of financial and management accounting.
To be successful in applying for the interim Management Accountant you will be:
- Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Immediately available - Essential
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a
varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Proven experience of preparing management accounts.
- Proven experience of budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing financial information
and reporting on results.
Great company to work for + Home Working + Strong possibility of an extension + up to £41,000 per annum