Chief Accountant - Long An Province
ACCA members with FMCG, manufacturing or Rice industry domain will be prioritized to attend the face to face interview with employer
Position - Job title: Chief Accountant
Department: Finance & Account
Reporting Manager (Job Title): Finance Manager
Work Location: Ben Luc, Long An:
Working Time: From Monday to Friday
Package: Competitive Income + insurance + 13th fixed salary + KPIs Performance Bonus (1-3 months) + Salary review 1 time/year
Training opportunities for both soft skills and professional skills
Primary responsibility included overseeing day to day operation of the F&A department for Olam’s new Rice Factory in Long An, including building up the business budgeting and managing cash position and investments, ensuring that the books and records are accurate and compliance with regulations of Vietnamese laws in respect to accounting and financial reporting.
To liaise closely with other managers, internal and external. Build up the team to support the new business.
Initial responsibilities will include working with SAP team to set up SAP systems and managing the regulatory aspect of setting up the branch in Long An.
Detailed role and responsibilities
Month End Reporting
• Manage day to day accounting – To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
• Manage month end closing and reporting process – To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
• Review and analysis the financial statement (P/L, B/S, C/F)
• Manage cash position
Internal Control/ Management Report System
• Develop management report system – To provide flexibility of data while maintaining integrity; to ensure management are supplied with information to assist in the stewardship of the company
• Develop accounting policies and procedures as needed – To ensure finance and accounting staff understand the changing needs of the company
• Prepare reports and information requested by Internal Audit when required
• Work with Shared Service Center accounting team for regular reports and month end
• Liaise with Financial Manager, Factory manager and Operations Head
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
• Monthly forecasting reports
• Monthly variance reporting
Year End Audit
• Manage audit program
• Oversee information and processes
• Prepare reports and schedules to assist external auditors with tax fillings and annual financial statement certifications
Income Tax Compliance and VAT Compliance
• To ensure the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards to ensure the ongoing smooth running of the company
• To ensure the compliance of local transfer pricing policies
• Control input VAT and if required work with authorities for refund
• Manage and control direct costs and overhead cost in line with the budget
• Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency and processing costs.
• Prepare and analysis monthly processing cost & efficiency
Build the team from scratch to support the new business.
• Delegate responsibilities establish development measures and appraise the overall performance of the team. Coach direct reports and develop succession planning for the function
• Allocate resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members. Ensure resource strategy is flexible enough to respond to demand variations.
Skills & Experience required
Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification. ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification
Language/Computer Proficiency: English proficiency, SAP experience preferred
Work Experience: 8 to 12 years’ experience in F&A functions including 4 years’ experience in managing a team. Manufacturing or FMCG, rice industry domain experience is preferred
Apply for Chief Accountant - Long An Province
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly