Staff to Senior | Payroll Consultant | People Consulting Services
Our People Advisory Services (PAS) Practice
EY is building and empowering the mobile workforce of the future, transforming Mobility into a critical part of the workforce management value chain and enabling strategic advantage. EY offers an integrated, end-to-end, multi-channel solution, providing a seamless journey for mobile employees and providing compliance and improved speed to deployment for the corporate user. Our services bring together the compliance and regulatory elements of Mobility, using an integrated process from immigration and travel risk through tax and compensation to social security, assignment services and workflow. Our vision for the future is that Mobility becomes a core part of the wider workforce planning agenda, enabling the organizational growth and the development of a sustainable workforce of the future.
The offering is comprised of the following components. We combine a number of offerings and components to meet our clients’ specific needs:
- Personal Income Tax
- Traveler Risks
- Social Security
We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, providing payroll services to our multinational and local clients.
- Calculation of monthly personal income tax (“PIT”), social/health/unemployment insurance contributions (“SIHIUI”) and net remuneration.
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports
- Preparation of PIT returns
- Performing procedures in relation to SIHIUI compliance such as the preparation and submission of the monthly reports to the SI Agency, renewal of HI cards and processing claims for SI benefits
- Performing procedures in relation to labour registration/deregistration and dependent registration
- Carrying out others tasks as assigned by payroll manager
- Preferably some work experience with the relevant authorities (PIT, SI Agency, Labour Department)
- Good knowledge of the Vietnam Labour Code will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Preferably major in accounting, finance, business, economics, foreign trade, banking or related major with good GPA for technical subjects and English.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, attention to details.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting and advisory services. We are the most globally integrated professional services organization, which means we can give our clients the same high-quality service wherever they do business.
Asia-Pacific is a vast and diverse area stretching across both hemispheres and becoming a center of economic and strategic power. By bringing together 20 countries and more than 53,800 people with 1,273 partners into an integrated Asia-Pacific Area, we have created a unique opportunity to accelerate our drive to become the most dominant professional services organization in the region. In this area, EY drives linkages across China, the Far East and Oceania and connect with the broader global economy. EY Vietnam is a member of EY Asia Pacific.
EY Vietnam was the first international auditing and advisory firm to have established a legally recognized 100% foreign owned company in Vietnam. We were awarded our license in 1992 and are committed to the long-term development of Vietnam and its people. We have offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and employ over 860 local and expatriate professional staff. We have a number of expatriates from United States of America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines as well as a large number of Vietnamese staff that have extensive experience in serving international clients locally in Vietnam and abroad. They are dedicated to providing the same level of professional service that our clients worldwide have come to expect.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!