Senior Consultant | Business Consulting
About the opportunity
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Within a rapidly changing industry, regulatory and operating landscape in Asia, businesses must continuously improve and sustain their performance, in order to deliver successful outcomes and drive longer term growth in the future.
Risk is a part of Consulting Services in EY Vietnam. Risk consulting is focused on providing services in the area of corporate governance, risks, process and controls, including:
- Internal Audit: Internal Audit Co-sourcing/Outsourcing, Internal Audit Diagnostic, Internal Audit Transformation
- Risk Transformation: ERM Transformation, Risk assessment
- Internal Control: assess and enhance Internal Control at entity level and process level, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and J – SOX review
Essence of the role
- Lead work streams or specific tasks of risk consulting services, formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions for clients
- Ensure work efficiency during all engagements by continuously improving processes, utilizing methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverables for clients
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Work closely with the project manager, identify and escalate potential risks and issues to project manager along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interactions with client personnel
- Supervise and coach junior professionals, help people enhance their contribution and develop their capabilities
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals, identifies and escalates potential business opportunities on existing engagements
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable university
- MBA and/or CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA is encouraged
- Good knowledge on Business operating model, Value chain, Business processes, Internal Control, Internal Audit
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting practice with direct project experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, internal audit…, OR At least 3 years of experience in an industry of an internal audit/internal control/compliance environment with a reputable organization and a strong record of personal success
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Change management, Business development, Relationship management
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.