As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts packs, accounts analysis, project work and ad hoc tasks.
Fast growth pharmaceutical business based in Oxfordshire
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack for business units
- Provide detailed support in the preparation of accounts including analysis, R&D tax claims, b/S reconciliations, variances and trends including complex accruals.
- Assisting cash-flows and intercompany accounts.
- Support with the maintenance of management accounting processes, driving change and automation
- Complete ad hoc analysis for stakeholders and operational board
- Experience working as a Management Accountant
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- attention to detail and the ability to solve complex problems
- £45,000-£50,000 pa
- Progression opportunities
- Additional benefits