This Peterborough FMCG are able to provide a hands on working environment and strong development from the Financial Director to the successful applicant for the Finance Manager role. With a strong background in employee development the Finance Manager will have exposure across the business with the opportunity to influence real change and inform key strategic decisions. The role will have need someone with multi-site experience and previous line management would be advantageous.
An established FMCG whose head office in Peterborough are able to service their locations across the UK. Able to provide a family feel environment the successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will work closely with like-minded individuals and learn from the Finance Director in the position.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The management and development of the transactional finance team, this will require some travel to team members at different sites
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Director with the monthly management accounts and audit processes
- Ensuring financial controls are adhered to and a rigorous structure is put in place
- Aged debt and payroll reviews
- Providing detailed and insightful analysis to drive business decisions and strategies
- Provide rigorous financial support to key business stakeholders
- Support the budget and forecasting processes
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified and actively studying
- Previous FMCG exposure would be advantageous
- Previously working in a multi-site environment is a necessity
- Line management exposure would be advantageous
- Strong Excel ability
- A self-motivated and driven individual
The successful applicant will be joining an local Peterborough business with the opportunity to learn large amounts from the Finance Director whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package which include study support.