3 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The main purpose of this role is to manage the team with their payroll responsibilities. Making sure they follow procedural and statutory guidelines. You will also be responsible for the monthly pay of circa 250 employees.
The department currently processes circa 1050 paid employees. The majority of these are weekly paid.
My client is a market leading firm based in the heart of East Manchester. Due to new projects and a growing workforce they're looking to appoint a new Payroll Manager.
- End to end running of the monthly paid employees
- Administer the departments payroll returns
- Issue reports to sites on a weekly/monthly basis
- Pay over the pension and life cover contributions in a timely manner
- Pay PAYE
- Supervising and training the payroll team
- Creating payroll policies and procedures
- Advising on tax and pay laws
- Managing computer software and systems
- Checking and auditing payroll to make sure regulations are met.
- An Advanced user of Excel
- Be CIPP qualified or by experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise with both internal and external customers
- Able to demonstrate good time management skills; the ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £35,000 with excellent benefits including pension scheme, private health care and many more.