Site Support Cost Administrator
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Support Cost Administrator to join our Highways team to work in Reading.
What you'll be doing
As a Site Support Cost Administrator , your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Process Plant & Material Invoices in accordance to audit and project ICM high volume
- Invoice Queries all logged and letters sent
- Communicate with Suppliers
- Assist to maintenance of a tight Aged Creditor Control & continuous assessment of payment terms.
- Liaise with the Payments clerk to ensure timely & accurate payment of project suppliers.
- Receipting goods delivered
- Creating ADI uploads for Bulk Materials ensuring correctly coded
- Entering Plant Timesheets in R12
- Ensure all information is correct, before the timesheet information is processed.
- Running plant reports to generate cost reports
- Chasing timesheets on and off site with agents/suppliers
- Ensure all records, filing & accurate archive records are maintained at all times
- Other Duties as required
Who we're looking for Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Our Highways Business Unit maintain, manage and operate major highway networks across the UK and support local authorities creating communities where people want to live, work and play.
We provide high quality asset strategy, management and planning consultancy services to a wide range of public and private sector customers. We also provide specialist, reliable, sustainable and creative advice for asset management planning and implementation in the UK.
We create safe, flexible and dynamic public spaces. We are right at the heart of a vital place-shaping agenda that brings together local authorities, local communities, central government and the private sector.
The essential work is to keep daily life moving!
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.