Chief Financial Officer
- Adelaide based leadership role
- Diverse Hands-on role
- Advanced Manufacturing Global Business
We are currently recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer to join the Australian subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. From its Australian head office and main production site located in Adelaide, they develop, manufacture and market innovative and unique patented technologies worldwide.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Chief Financial Officer will participate in key decisions encompassing financial reporting, strategic business planning, budgeting, risk management, and quality assurance. Its main purpose is to provide the highest level of service by establishing and implementing sound frameworks, policies and practices that meet all compliance and business needs to support the Managing Director and broader Group to ensure global and local requirements are met.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Financial Officer is responsible for:
- Manage and direct the company's finance function to a best practice standard.
- Responsible for the maintenance of financial and operating information databases.
- Coordinate accurate and timely preparation of all financial and operating reporting for the Group to a consolidated level.
- Maintain a current awareness of changes to the Australian regulatory environment, and recommend relevant changes where necessary.
- Develop performance measures that support the Group's strategic direction
- Analysis and interpretation of the operating results and business performance.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and income tax return for the Group.
- Manage the financial and management accounting processes to ensure compliance with local and Sekisui global accounting policies.
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA qualified with over 10 years' experience with relevant tertiary qualifications. You will possess significant experience within business planning and reporting and have the ability to communicate at the highest of levels to influence critical business decisions. You will have strong technical accounting skills, experience leading teams and the ability to analyse complex business situations.
If you are looking for a rewarding hands on role in an exciting organisation then please apply with your latest CV and cover letter.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno in our Hudson Adelaide office on Ph 8223 8824, quoting Ref No. 194570 .
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence