Stock Analyst (Temporary role)
This role, Stock Analyst (Temporary role), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a Stock background to work for a well known wholesaler.
Our client is looking for someone to start in the middle of October on a temporary basis for 3 to 6 months on a project.
The role will require extensive stock exposure, within the wholesale, retail or FMCG sectors.
Our client are a well known wholesale and distributor within the UK, specifically looking for a stock analyst.
They are specifically looking for a candidate with a background in either the wholesale, retail, or FMCG sectors including:
- Wine Merchants
- Off Trade Wine businesses
The role will be an ongoing temporary assignment, for a minimum of 3 months
This role, Stock Analyst (Temporary role), involves
- Extensive exposure to stock on a daily basis
- Dealing with the system side of stock
- Understanding how to process stock adjustments on the system and the implications of doing so
- For example, our client store stock for their clients which is recorded on their system and held in the warehouse. There are currently 20,000 items that are misclassified which need to be rectified
- Liaising directly with the warehouse on a day to day basis to see what items they have accounted for and if it matched the Head Quarters records
- Recoding stock
- Writing off stock
- Stock audit
- Investigating if the dispatch amount was actually correct or if stock was lost in transit
- High attention to detail is needed
- Accruing for stock in the correct period
- Ensure that stock is booked, accounted for and sending out in the correct period
- Stock reconciliations
- West London, Hammersmith
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly
- FMCG/ Wholesale sector with a Financial Services backing
The candidate we are looking for, Stock Analyst (Temporary role), must:
1. Have stock analysis / extensive stock exposure
2. Have a background in either wholesale, retail, or fmcg etc
3. Be immediately available and happy to accept an ongoing temporary assignment paid hourly
This is an excellent role working for a large and well known wholesale business.