- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed..
- Minimum of 3 years using QuickBooks
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting and/or Finance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledgeable about different tax rates within Arizona
- Must be a quick learner and teachable – would have to learn the company's in house systems