Business Advisory Services Accountant (Jaipur)
The role-holder will be part of a global finance and accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. They will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing quality “record-to-report” accounting services to our clients. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities for promotion.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide quality hands-on “record-to-report” accounting services to our client portfolios and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained.
- Manage computerised general ledgers, including dealing with high volumes of data entry and coding.
- Record and manage financial transactions and computerised records; reconcile bank accounts; manage accounts payables, accounts receivables and payroll, for management to review and approve.
- Prepare financial reports, cash flow forecasts and budgets for management to review and approve.
- Manage practice management systems, including maintaining client and job databases, and running productivity and work-in-progress reports.
- Assist with other general clerical and book-keeping administration duties.
- Resolve client queries and disputes, actively manage service levels and deadlines, prepare regular reports, and manage billing to our clients and other group entities.
- Actively ensure service levels and performance standards are met and clients are satisfied with the quality of services delivered.
- Prepare group management reports and assist management to prepare commentaries, forecasts/budgets and other management information reports.
- Collaborate with non-accounting staff to ensure they provide support as and when required.
- Stay up to date with latest changes to indirect tax and payroll legislation by attending online webinars, reading relevant material, etc.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects, including research and analysing information
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CA (or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes (Desirable).
- M.Com or MBA with at least two years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes (Essential).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team management and troubleshooting skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.
Apply for Business Advisory Services Accountant (Jaipur)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly