Senior Management Accountant
-Fast growth, entrepreneurial & agile environment
- Impressive and inspiring stakeholders to work alongside
- Small team to manage
- Management Accountant role with extensive opportunities for progression and feeding back insight / analysis to the FD
- Working with none finance colleagues regularly to act as a real business partner
- Process improvement / pushing for efficiencies and excellence within the department
Michael Page are excited to be working with an award winning and thriving business.
We are looking for fully qualified accountants who want to be part of a growth story with an agile and diverse business.
If you are keen to work hard in an entrepreneurial and ever changing environment, this is the ideal business for you.
An SME that offers exposure to all senior stakeholders and daily face time with the impressive Finance Director, this is a great move for a career focused qualified accountant with an eye for detail and a natural commercial acumen.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Management Accountant role based close to Blackburn will be:
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts and Board pack
- Communicate with finance and none finance stakeholders to resolve queries and push for excellence
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative ways to become a more efficient operation
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions
- Continually adapt and improve management reports
- Review variance analysis and commentary in support of the Board pack
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
The successful candidate for this Senior Management Accountant role based close to Blackburn will be:
- Fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) . No qualified by experience or accountancy studiers please for this role
- Able to work at pace in an agile, entrepreneurial and exciting business
- A brilliant communicator able to win trust and support colleagues
- Career focused looking to come in to this role and progress internally
- Someone with an eye for detail and able to suggest process improvements
- Strong excel skills
- Solid management accounts experience
This unique Senior Management Accountant role can offer a generous salary of 42-50k + quick career progression potential.