Associate Consultant, Transfer Pricing
Transfer pricing has always attracted tremendous attention from the Revenue Authorities globally, and the transfer pricing landscape in Malaysia continues to evolve with the Malaysian tax authority becoming increasingly proactive and vigilant in scrutinising the controlled transactions of multinational enterprises (MNEs) and local entities with related party transaction.
Baker Tilly’s transfer pricing services is dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing planning, documentation and controversy issues associated with all types of intercompany transactions. A career in our transfer pricing practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant and appropriate tax strategies so as to meet their business goals and local tax authorities’ expectations.
As a member of our transfer pricing team, you will be heavily involved at all stages of the transfer pricing engagements including but not limited to transfer pricing reviews, benchmarking and price setting for inter-company transactions. The role includes day-to-day responsibility for executing and managing transfer pricing project work and on-going client relationships. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse industries and locations. It will also mean demonstrating your leadership by supervising multiple transfer pricing engagements and contributing to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Associate Consultant of the transfer pricing team, you are also expected to:
- Assist by preparing quality documentations and assisting in defending transfer pricing in audit situations
- Conducting benchmarking studies including keying in of financial analysis
- Support the team in proposal writing and development of presentation materials
- Keep abreast on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree and/or anu professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Taxation or other similar disciplines.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Competent in MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
- Fresh graduates and/or those with working experience in financial reporting, transfer pricing, corporate tax or audit are encouraged to apply
Come and be part of Our Team! reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.