Accounts Payable Coordinator
The temporary Accounts Payable Coordinator will assist in the day to day running of the finance team and help with the transition to a new system.
Based in Abingdon, my client is a well renowned business operating in the retail sector. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their finance team on a temporary basis.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will support with the processing of invoices, application on VAT onto supplier invoices, complex reconciliations, as well as carrying out Ad hoc reporting and any other tasks that may be required.
The successful applicant:
- fantastic attention to detail
- A team player
- Problem solver
- Use initiative
- Have a strong personality and be able to liaise with suppliers
- Be efficient
- Be Inquisitive - will ask why things are done and suggest ways to improve processes
- Have banking experience with Barclays Online
- Competitive pay rate
- Modern, spacious office with parking