BC&E Trading Fees Data Analyst – Equity & FX Cash # 156670
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
The individual will have oversight over all aspects of managing and processing trading fees incurred by the firm, mainly through unique Transaction Expense Management System (EXCALIBUR). EXCALIBUR is a key system to make Credit Suisse best in a class in variable expense efficiency among our peers. The platform gives our user community the visibility and leverage needed to strategically handle and optimize the multi-million dollar BCE (Brokerage, Clearing & Exchange) & Settlement and Custody expenses that the bank incurs annually. This role as part of wider Global Markets Operations is key to identify and drive fundamental efficiency improvement projects across various divisions.
- Maintain a flexible and positive attitude in delivering on objectives for the Equity & FX Cash team and the wider BC&E function.
- Ongoing engagement with our outsourcing partners to ensure adequate control and oversight of daily/weekly/monthly processing activities inclusive of accrual postings and invoice reconciliations.
- Assume responsibility over the data integrity and month end activities in the Excalibur system for the Equity & FX Cash products.
- Providing updates on rates and other key information necessary to deliver actionable saving ideas, collaboration with PnL and Balance Sheet controllers to ensure that EXCALIBUR is setup in the most efficient way.
- Co-ordinate effective partner communication via email, JIRA and CSP platforms.
- Understand the mix of vendor services and their respective utilization to support comparison and selection of the optimal vendor in each market.
- Focus on building knowledge and competence on Cash products by preparing manuals for owned processes and documentation around them
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and implement changes in conjunction with team manager, development lead and IT Team.
- Min. 1-2 years of professional experience in banking or financial sector, also in working with business partners.
- Excellent organizational as well as English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Exceptional analytical skills and can-do approach to problem solving with confirmed ability to develop and implement solutions.
- You are service oriented and have enthusiastic attitude and ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- University degree in Finance or Mathematics/Physics/Statistics would be beneficial
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, JIRA would be an advantage
- Work or educational experience with P&L, Balance Sheet, Payment System is a plus
- Background in Financial Markets (Exchanges, Broking or Investment Banking) and experience in Exchange is nice to have
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, setc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.