Global Business Process Specialist - Procurement
The role establishes RSS Procurement services (Vendor Master Data, Shopping Cart/PO processing) for the affiliates, in alignment with relevant deployment teams. The role is familiar with the end-to-end process templates and uses them as basis to define, describe and implement necessary configurations for each service recipient, in consultation with GBPO.
The role coordinates all activities to establish services, considering dependencies and interfaces to relevant initiatives and stakeholders.
The role is working closely together with the RSS service organization and GBPSs to drive and support end-to-end standardization and harmonization of the overall Procurement process and service landscape.
- Rolling out standard Procurement services for relevant affiliates.
- Planning and overall coordination of the RSS transition of each site, applying pre-defined project mgmt. tools and approaches.
- Coordinating the allocation of necessary budgets both for transformation and for ongoing RSS operations.
- Preparing and executing fit-gap workshops, describing and aligning potential exceptions/ deviations and driving related IT adjustments.
- Coordinating knowledge transfer from the affiliates to RSS.
- Mediating between different parties (incl. developing solution proposals) and managing escalations, if needed.
- Travel: The position may involve a fair amount of travel (up to 30%).
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance.
- 5+ years’ experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, Project and/or Process management.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role, preferably in a SSC environment.
- Business Process Management skills, knowledge of procurement systems and IT tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, experience in identifying and leading change initiatives.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management with strong presentations skills, written and verbal communication skills in English.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.