Fund Accounting & Administration-Senior Associate
Investor Services - Senior Associate Grade
Senior Associate Division:
Investor Services Location:
Bangalore Reporting To:
Investor Services Manager (Officer) Roles Reporting To This Position:
Purpose Of Role:
To supervise the Transfer Agency process in accordance with internal controls and procedures. Specific Duties
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for investor transactions
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for changing or updating investor account registration details
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for the monitoring of cash reconciliations for TA Accounts
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for monthly investor reporting.
- Opportunity to work with complex fund structures
- Provide excellent client service
- Assist team development
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines Level Of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree).
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
State Street: General
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency (preferably Hedge fund experience). Skills
- Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Excellent English
- As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
- All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
- Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
- Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
- Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
- Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
- Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
- Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
- Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
I have read and understood the contents of the above job description. I confirm receiving a copy of it and will abide by it.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.