Senior Tax Specialist w/German
The main purpose of the role is to support the Senior Tax Adviser in managing the overall effective and efficient operation of the Direct Tax audit process in Germany.
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurately direct tax information to the Direct Tax Advisors and German Tax Authorities
- Support the accurate and timely process of Direct Tax audits
- Provide assistance to direct tax reviews and statutory audits
- Provide direct tax process advise in case of changes in system set up, close cooperation with Super users and Process Experts in case of system issues,
- Build and maintain close cooperation with local direct tax advisors and all other Fianance Operations Tax teams
- Support Senior Tax Advisor with preparation of Self disclosure package: collect and store data from various sources (Filing & Reporting team, Indirect and Direct Tax Advisors, Controllers, Businesses, Transfer Pricing team, Asset Accounting team, ERP systems..)
- Prepare answers to questions from fiscal auditors during audit field work with a focus on data requests combined with some analysis of data and respond to further inquiries
- Involvement in tax audit related projects incl. solving and testing of system related issues
- Calculate the audit related provisions and manage their reflection in the accounts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.