Analyst - Credit Debt Collection with French
Are you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' or 'oui', join our French Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for :
- monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
- contacting with customers via phone and mail,
- ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
- providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
- coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
- investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
- booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.