Work closely with the MD & Board and be responsible for all aspects of finances and finance team in a fast paced environment.
The client is a leading interior & exterior consumer products-based business. Highly established, with an excellent reputation, built on quality products and high service levels to their customers.
This Financial Controller position will work closely with the MD and Board and be responsible for all aspects of finances and finance team. Working in a fast-paced commercial environment, this role will play an integral part as they strategically look to grow and increase the business through retail and online channels. Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Professional Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Similar level experience in a financial role within retail, FMCG or manufacturing sector
- Must have people management experience, excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Knowledge of running payroll
- Work with integrity, customer focus & accountability
- Support the MD and Board when required
- Self-motivated and hands on approach