Finance Manager - MUST HAVE HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not exclusive to, preparing the management accounts for the company and sites including variance analysis & providing commentaries and balance sheet reconciliations.
My client is a trendy restaurant group based in the heart of London.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role:
Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not exclusive to, preparing the management accounts for the company and sites including variance analysis & providing commentaries and balance sheet reconciliations. In addition, you will be responsible for revenue accounting, budget and forecasting, fixed assets accounting, cash flow modelling and forecasting, assisting with statutory accounts prep. You'll be required to attend regular meetings with senior & site level management to discuss all relevant financial matters.
- Leading and developing a small team
- Setting detailed company-wide budgets
- Full ownership of year end reporting including the preparation of statutory accounts
- Full ownership of the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and management accounts
- Forecast cash flow positions of the Group including weekly, annual and long- range forecasts.
- Development and implementation of internal controls and financial procedures
- Offering financial leadership in developing commercial strategy and business plans
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders on operational and strategic issues
- Desired Skills and Experience
- A hardworking and honest individual
- Highly motivated and a pro-active self-starter
- An ability to adhere to deadlines
- Degree not necessary but is preferred
- Previous leisure/hospitality experience is required
Attributes of the successful candidate for this Finance Manager role include:
- Ideally you will have experience working in hospitality within a multi-site environment and will be at the final stages or are a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- The most important requirement is that you need to understand and believe in what we do. Our ethos is to never to work in a place you don't believe in.
- Central London location
On offer to the successful Finance Manager candidate is:
A competitive salary based on experience, Central London location, a contributory company pension and many other benefits and perks (healthcare, additional holiday allowance, 25% staff discount, flexible working and lots more) that make the job one of the best in the industry.