• Preparation of client monthly/yearly accounts within strict deadlines which may include departmental recording/ analysis, comparisons to budget, forecasts for the year, multi-currency reporting and key performance indicators
• Processing all documentation on Clients accounting systems in accordance with the laid down systems and procedures including but not limited to data entry of sales invoices/credit notes, purchase invoices/credit notes, expense claims, bank and cash transactions, journal entries, accounting for fixed assets, stocks, prepayments, accrued income, accruals, deferred income, analysing expenditure, etc
• Reconciling control accounts
• Preparing management reports (including but not limited to profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedules)
• Carrying out an analytical review of the accounts and identifying and highlighting important balances, trends and potential issues in the accounts in the form of a professional and user-friendly management letter
• Preparing the calculations for quarterly VAT/BAS/Sales tax returns
• Preparing a detailed file of supporting documents, suitable for review/audit
• Coordinate with fellow employees and management and with Clients staff for the smooth functioning of processes
• Checking all client financial information is received in order to provide the Services efficiently and effectively
• Generally seeking to resolve queries/outstanding information requests prior to the completion of the Accounts.
• Generally seeking to be proactive and add value.
Qualification requirement: ACCA affiliate/member
Apply for Treasury Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly