Our client is a reputable well known business in East Sussex who are actively seeking a new Credit Controller to join the team.
Our client is a leading organisation, based in the centre of Brighton with fantastic links to public transport.
- Preparation of the daily bank receipts for application to the operating system
- Handling the initiation of the automated and part automated payment files to our operating system
- Administration of the partly automated credit control notification file to ensure our customers are advised of any outstanding balance
- Administration of the internal processes regarding the management of customers pending lapse, where payment is received but not applied to a policy, where a chargeback has occurred etc
- Handling the inbound enquiries from our support partners to resolution
- Handling the inbound enquiries from our internal customers
- Supporting the reconciliation of bank account statements and credit card statements
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory standards, such as Anti-Money laundering compliance and sanction compliance
- Appropriate candidate should have 1-2 years' experience in credit control, preferably in a similar industry
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs, including achievement and evidence of high volume transnational work.
- Highly numerate with ability to process financial data quickly, and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing directly with customers and communicating to them in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Track record of working effectively within a team environment.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targeted objectives.
Up to £25,000 + fantastic benefits