This Finance Analyst role is based in Fleet. You will be responsible for reporting and analytics, budgeting and forecasting. This role is vitally important to provide value-add financial support to the wider business to help drive growth and profitability.
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation, based in Fleet, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis and business insight as required including profitability analysis
- Contribute to the monthly production of financial information including management accounts and forecasts
- Produce regular and accurate cash forecasting
- Support cost and revenue centre owners in understanding and managing financial aspects of their components of the business
- Provide support to budgeting and statutory reporting processes
- Drive change and improve financial processes
- Undertake financial projects, and represent the Finance function on business initiatives
- Monitor changes to financial legislation and reporting requirements in order to ensure compliance and awareness
Finance Analyst Experience:
- Studying ACCA/CIMA
- Provision of easy to follow analysis of data identifying issues, opportunities and ways forward for both tactical and strategic scenarios
- Proven ability to learn and add value
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get into the detail, but also able to see the big picture
- Capability to perform as part of multiple teams, and to take the lead if required
- An open minded advocate of change, able to present a balanced view and respond quickly
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and legislation
- Strong Excel capability and familiarity with a range of financial systems
- Keen to learn and develop
This Finance Analyst role, based in Fleet, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the IT industry.