Part Time Senior Accountant - Work from Home!
Michael Page have partnered exclusively with a highly successful and growing Accountancy Practice and firm of accountants, based in Catford/ Sidcup. They are searching for a qualified ACA/ ACCA general practice accountancy Senior to join their team on a part time basis; preferably 2 days a week, working from home for the foreseeable future. The candidate must be based within a commutable distance of Catford/ Sicup.
A highly successful firm of accountants, based near Catfiord and Sidcup. The firm is undergoing continued positive growth and provides a superb environment in which to develop your accounting career.
Joining as a Senior Accountant, you will be based from home commutable from Catford. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and tax, and general practice services to a varied client base. Therefore, a hands on, technical accounting background preparing accounts, for clients ranging in size from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies below the audit threshold in turnover is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
You may be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 - 4 years or more experience within the accountancy practice sector, from any of small, medium or large firm environment, as an Accounts Senior, or similar level. You will have hands on experience in accounts preparation and be looking to further your career, in an opportunity where you will have scope to progress and develop in your accounting career.
Experience of Quickbooks and or Xero would be advantageous.
£30,000 - £35,000 FTE plus benefits, dependent on experience and background.
Work from home
Fantastic work life balance